Sunday, September 8, 2013

Steak 'n Shake - Las Vegas, NV

Ok, ok. I know you have read a review from here but I went there so many times while in Las Vegas because it was really that good! I like the diner feel too, it made me feel like I was time warped to the fifties! 

His and hers shakes - he chose mint and I went for fudge brownie. Mine was beyond delicious, sinful and everything I hoped it would be.

Scott Good Taste opted for a Spicy Chicken sandwich rather than his usual burger choice. He liked it well enough but decided next time it would be a burger for sure. I love that the fries are thin and crispy. I helped him eat most of them.

I ordered one slider for lunch because I went big on my shake. The cheeseburger slider was outstanding and fulfilled my craving without stuffing me to the brim.

Steak 'n Shake is my favorite restaurant in the South Point, not counting Michael's of course. More on that tomorrow!

No comments: