Tuesday, January 27, 2015

NoSo Vita - Ojai, CA

A new place opened up in Ojai and it has gotten the attention of the local foodies in town. Located across the street from Wells Fargo Bank, it makes for a nice stop while running errands in town. I met Christian and Dana there to give it a try for myself.

Portions are small and options on what to order are very limited as changes to any menu item are not allowed. To share with the table we ordered the Chicken Picatta Shooters. My couple bites consumed the entire "shooter" and it was  truly delightful.

Christian ordered a salad. There was nothing wrong with it, but I have to admit it looked quite boring.

Dana ordered a Panini, she always orders paninis. She liked it but wished it was bigger, I don't blame her. A sandwich should most definitely be filling for one's meal.

Speaking of light orders, this was my lunch! At the time of order I thought I would be perfectly content but I was wrong. I left hungry too.

Was it a case of ordering wrong or is this just the type of food that is meant to be enjoyed by one who is an extremely light eater? Whatever the case,everything was properly prepared and totally fresh.

No comments: