Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Busy! Busy! Busy!

Omg. Where have I been? What have I been doing?! I cannot believe I have left my nice little blog alone for an entire week! I woke up everyday convincing myself I would create a post and by the end of the day I have been to tired to even attempt turning on the computer. Sheesh, time really does fly...
 Let me catch you up on what has been going on. Scott took a load of the show horses to show at a cutting in Paso Robles last week and did extremely well. Skipper, Ruben and Scotty all picked up checks in their respective classes. Unfortunately, we did not get to dine at one the many fine restaurants in the area because the horse show ran really late at night. It was a Taco Bell kind of night, I even treated myself to dessert! I love the Cinnamon Twists.
.
Back at home, we have just been riding and working on the ranch. Cassie my three year old is coming along nicely and has the sweetest personality. I like that her look is original with grey coat that has black and white dapples.

Elvis is down in Southern California with me and he too is quite enjoyable.  He has packed on the pounds and is really handsome. I am having fun playing around with him.

And holy smokes I have been quite the Pintrester. It is mostly with all things home decor because I recently did my own home makeover. Nothing serious but I did rearrange a lot of rooms with furniture from different places in the house. I switched up paintings on the wall, picked up a few trinkets and had fun. I worked my magic while Scott was gone so he could be surprised when he got home. I think he liked it but I am sure he was glad I didn't re-create the rooms from my inspiration board. 

Tonight is date night! Chat later...

No comments: