Saturday, December 20, 2014

Cactus Cooler Time!

So I have to come clean, I love soda. I have a whole refrigerator in my house dedicated to the bubbly cans of sugar. It is called the "soda fridge" and is stocked regularly. When I have mini visitors come to the house they marvel at all the selections they can choose from. I like mixing it up so I bought "Cactus Cooler" - an orange and pineapple soda that is quite refreshing. 

I did a little bit of research on the soda and found out it is owned by the Dr. Pepper Company and is based mainly in Southern California for distrabution. A random fact about Cactus Cooler is that it was the favorite drink to Fred Flintstone on the cartoon The Flintstone's as a promotional ploy to introduce the soda in the 1960's.

You learn something new everyday!

1 comment:

ChristianZ said...

Good stuff. I want to experiment soon with a homemade version.