Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Arby's - Ventura, CA

Raise your hand if you love Arby's... I do! I do! We eat a lot of fast food while traveling with the horses so I have tried my fair share of drive-thru food. One of my favorite places to get cheap meal is definitely Arby's. We had one in Hollister when i was growing up and I can remember sharing the 5 Roast Beef Deal for $5 with my pal, Fallon. There is an Arby's in Ventura so Scott and I decided to go in for a quick snack. 

We both saw Mighty Mini's on the menu and decided to give it a try. Two small, sweet buns kind of like Hawaiian Rolls housed the thinly sliced roast beef and shoe string onions. I dipped each bite in   Arby sauce and savored every last bit of those mini's. I didn't think I could love Arby's more but after consuming these little nuggets it is true, I really do. 

A photo of a satisfied, happy customer... Go to Arby's right now.
HURRY GO!!!

No comments: