Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Old Creek Winery - Ojai, CA

Sunday was a beautiful day for a little wine tasting. I met my two gal pals down at the Old Creek Winery to do a little sampling. Nichole was a member so it was a nice chance to check out a new spot in Ojai.

All the wines were great. My favorite was actually their Rose. It will a go to pick for warm summer evenings in Ojai. The winemaker was pouring his own wines this day so he was not around for much Q & A but I enjoyed all of them. 

After the tasting the three of use decided to buy a bottle and share it while enjoying the grounds. It really was a perfect day for girl chat and a nice bottle of wine.

I loved this huge pine tree, it was stunning!

The kids loved running around, entertaining  themselves within the grassy area.

Weston had fine camera skills that day.

Cheers! What a special day!

This photo of Ashlynn is my favorite. 

Old Creek Winery is a beautiful spot to wine taste, buy a bottle and enjoy a picnic lunch like we did. It seems dog friendly but I wouldn't recommend it as they have their own dogs roaming around and they rule the roost. So bring your shades, some snacks, your best buds and enjoy the day!

No comments: