Monday, January 13, 2014

Casa de Lago - Ojai, CA

Once I got home from my Christmas Vacation from up north Scott and I celebrated New years Eve with a little more food.... This time at our local, quick Mexican joint - Casa de Lago.

Scott had the sampler Taco platter, but could only eat two. He brought one home for his lunch the next day. We kid around about me eating his leftovers before he gets to them, but this time I let him actually eat it!

I love ordering a shredded beef enchilada wherever I go so I got that in addition to a chile relleno, they are very good here. I too, could not finish my massive plate so I took most to go. I ate my leftovers for breakfast the next day!

If you looking for a fast, cheap meal in Ojai, this place is an excellent option.

1 comment:

sandy said...

drooling! I love a good plate of saucy enchiladas with cheesy beans and flavorful rice. I am currently obsessing about tacos dorados, so that plate is killing me too...