Friday, October 4, 2013

Papa Lennon's - Meiners Oaks, CA

Last night I met up with a group of new friends at a restaurant that I have been driving right by for the past five years. Papa Lennon's has always been a favorite among my friends, they love the salads and out door seating. So needless to say, I was beyond ecstatic to try it for myself.

You order at the counter, grab a number and then find a seat. That makes it nice for group dining, no shared bills and less confusion. You want to grab a seat in the outdoor patio it is darling...

I ordered the Wonton Crunch Salad - it was humongous. Enough to share or even take home for a meal the next day. It is filled with chicken, bell peppers, won tons, chopped cabbage, carrots... It was just huge. I loved the peanut dressing and didn't even tear into the side of foccacia. I was too full.

This trip to Papa Lennon's was such a great one! The food lovely, atmosphere outstanding and in my case entertaining because of the new group of friends that I met. I love Ojai - Ohi, Ojay, Ojina... However it is pronounced anyway... 

Thank you Ashleigh for arranging such a fun night!


No comments: