Monday, October 14, 2013

El Pueblo Mexican Restaurant - Lamont, CA

Ok, the lets start off with the size of their margaritas! They are grande! And, they come in even larger sizes! Our friends, Pete and lisa took us to this exact restaurant earlier in the year and I fell in love with it. Since we were back in town for a few days, we decided to go back!

There is nothing better than their warm chile verde dip and chips. I go through bowls of it and ask for more. The savory chile is so addicting, I could probably make the chips and dip my meal alone.

I enjoy the green sauce so much that I went for Chile Verde Enchiladas. The pork is so tender and flavorful, I just cannot say one bad thing about it. It took me so long to finally wave the white towel but I tried to eat my way through the whole plate. Mission was not accomplished but it was a tasty adventure. The rice and beans are pretty solid too.

Cheers to El Pueblo Mexican Restaurant. I love their service, food and atmosphere so much. I wish they had one in Ojai!

No comments: