Monday, September 2, 2013

Las Margaritas - Winnemucca, NV

On our way to Idaho we stayed over in Winnemucca to let the horses and ourselves rest up. After bedding them down in their stalls at the fairgrounds, we went in search of some dinner. Las Margaritas was suggested and we all were up for it. The salsa was brought out with glasses of water, we sucked them down upon a few chips and dip. Spicy!

I ordered the Two Shredded Beef Enchiladas with their mole sauce it was beyond delicious. I don't know if i was just extra hungry from the trip but I was floored at the tender beef paired with the deep, rich mole. I give it a 10!

Karley requested a simple Carne Asada Burrito - she must of loved it because she cleaned her plate in no time! Karley Good Taste can eat!

My little Scotty Good Taste wanted the Enchilada Sampler so he got to experience the same goodness that I did. Who knew Winnemucca was a hub for fine Mexican cuisine?

Bye Las Margaritas, until next time...

No comments: