Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Birthday! Cafe Fiore - Ventura, CA

The Real Housewives of Ojai.
We are fun, fabulous and always on the go. We make time to catch up and when we do, we go all out. This time was to celebrate Janelle's birthday. We even invited the boys this trip!

A Hummer Limo transported our rowdy bunch to Cafe Fiore in Downtown Ventura.

We had the back section of the Tree House reserved. Boys on one side, ladies on the other!

We shared the Fried Calamari, which was fabulous and indulged in a couple baskets of their warm pizza bread and sourdough.

I ordered my usually the Butternut Tortellacci and it was a bit heavier than I had remember in previous visits. I know, I know cream sauce and filled pasta is not supposed to be a "light" meal but it maybe was not made with the same care. It just didn't taste as special as it dis before. Don't get me wrong I ate a healthy portion and enjoyed each bite of the fried sage topping. I honestly could have shared this plate because I felt bad leaving food on my plate.

The birthday girl, Janelle. Super sweet and always stylish I am so happy to have met her and blessed to call her my friend.

My two other fav's Lindsey and Lisa - My go to girls for laughs and real conversations. They are strong mamas and would help anyone in time of need. I am so thankful to know them both.

Ashleigh! My super fun, new friend who I met in the group last night. She is spunky, real and totally my style. I cannot wait to get to know her better.

Every gal needs cake on their birthday!

They know how to have a good time and are the most excellent hosts.
Happy Birthday Janelle! 

R.H.O.O - 2013 

No comments: