Thursday, September 19, 2013

China Palace - Rancho Murieta, CA

In the little community of Rancho Murieta there are very few restaurants: Chinese, Pizza, Mexican and a Bistro. This particular evening we chose Chinese since we were going to be there awhile we would mark it off the list. Scott joked with the waiter and ordered a Tsingtao, the waiter did not have much of a sense of humor.

I was fighting off catching the cold that Scott had so I figured Hot and Sour Soup was just the ticket. It wasn't very spicy, in fact mild in flavor - and taste.

For my main, I ordered the Spicy Scallops with Cashews... I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the dish! I am not going to lie, I picked around the undercooked peppers and onions but the sauce, scallops and cashews made a trio of lovely!

Scott ordered a combination plate and ate to his content. It was entirely too much food and he didn't seem excited about any of it. It really did look just like chinese food made in bulk.

This was the only night we dined at  the Chinese Restaurant, next restaurant coming up!

No comments: