Friday, June 14, 2013

Buffalo Wild Wings - Fairfield, CA

Buffalo Wild Wings has always peaked my interests. Why? Because i do love all things spicy, chickeny and deep fried things alike.

I went for basic chicken strips with the Asian Zing Sauce on the side so I could dip to my hearts content. It was low on the spice level but very high on flavor. I asked for ranch dressing for the fries and they graced me with blue cheese.

Cowboy Ron went ahead had got a Mexican flavored wrap complete with chicken, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese and salsa served with chips.

Scott went ahead and got Hot Dog Sliders topped with pulled pork and topped with a pico de gallo type salsa. He loved the idea of what these were going to be but by the time he digested them he agreed it was kind of nasty.

I was not overly impressed with the food but the atmosphere for sports watching was amazing! I would love to go to a local one and watch my Jets, SF Giants or 49ers kick some tail while enjoying a nice, frosty beverage.

No comments: