Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Splash Cafe - Pismo Beach, CA


I have been wanting to try The Splash Cafe's Clam Chowder for like 100 years! When we go by we usually have a horse trailer and the tight location of this restaurant is not parking friendly. So I got up from the hotel from the Bachelorette Party on Sunday morning and decided to trek out and get some. 

The line was short by Splash Cafe standards, there were 5 people in front of me and the line was already out the door. It is a small space so don't be discouraged if you see a line, get your chowder to go and the hostess will dish it up for you! 

My Chowder! I added the topping of shrimp and crab! It was awesome! Everything I heard about the chowder was good, and it delivered. I will be back to share this joy with Scott, we love our chowder!

Great job Splash Cafe!

No comments: