Friday, April 19, 2013

The Real Housewives of Ojai...

No joke. My friends and I could have our own show. We are all married to really outstanding people, have amazing careers and all of us together have the best time (a glass or two of wine makes it even better...) 

From left to right...
  • Janelle hosted a fabulous Happy Hour in her Dojo, yes Dojo. She recently bought her house and it came with a bonus party room. She owns Janelle's Interiors, a blossoming Interior Design business in Ojai.
  • I meet Antoinette last night and she is also an Interior Designer who works with Janelle.
  • Next to her in the photo is Alexia who grew up with horses (love that) and owned the Ojai Board Shop in town.
  • Nichole is next and I heard she is a fantastic mommy and that has been her full time career.
  • Then is my girl Lindsay, I have known her for about a year and she is my closest friend in the group. 
  • Then there is me...
  • Next to me is Emily, the first time I met her at one of our many get togethers I knew she and I clicked. She and Lindsay have been friends since 4th grade so I knew she had a good soul.
  • On to Lisa, she owns July's Nest in Meiners Oaks, and has a children's consignment shop. She is starting a Bunco Group and I am beyond excited!
  • Christian is sitting in front of her and he is a Real Estate Agent in the 805 and was a hoot with all his Real Housewives trivia. 
  • On the end is Wendy, a girl after my own heart, she has horses and is competing in a show this weekend!
  • Not pictured was Darla, a beautiful blonde in such a great green dress last night. 

I am so blessed to have meet such a great group of friends. I love Ojai!

No comments: