Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Pizzeria Mozza - Los Angeles, CA

On Monday these three amigos had quite an experience. We were given the opportunity to audition for a Food Network Show! Wahoo! Fingers crossed as we wait to hear back...

While we were in Los Angeles, I figured we could dine at a restaurant I have had my eyes on for quite sometime... Pizzeria Mozza - By Mario Batali.

To celebrate our successful interview we decided to order a glass of prosecco... cheers! I later, accidentally spilled mine! Oops.

We all ordered pizza. Holly is in love with Brussels Sprouts so that was her choice.

Rose went for the Mushroom and Fontina. 

Napolitana which featured mozzarella, anchovies, olives and fried capers. Strangely almost one slice in to eating this pizza my nose began running and I started sneezing profusely. It was almost like I was allergic to something. Oh god, say it isn't so... I love all those ingredients and would be very sad if it were to become true.

Last but not least, Butterscotch Budino. I have read about this dessert for years and I finally got to try it. It was good, really tasty. Was it better than the budino that I had at Artisan, Paso Robles last year? No. 

Keep doing your thing Pizzeria Mozza! The lunch service was packed and it looked like business was going strong. I was thankful for the experience and the opportunity to eat there.

Thank you Rose for lunch! 





No comments: