Monday, March 18, 2013

Panolivio again... - Paso Robles, CA

I know, I know you are all probably saying... "You have already been there!" I have and it is good. When you stay in Paso Robles for weeks at a time you learn where to go dine where it is affordable and delicious. Panolivio is one of those places.

The Caesar Salad is one of better items on the menu. They can serve with anchovies or without. I prefer it with extra!

Kathy Good Taste ordered the Seafood Croustade because of her love for creamy wine sauces, puff pastry and seafood. This dish inspired her menu for an upcoming bridal shower she is hosting. Light, flaky and utterly delicious.

You know this is my order! I will never stray from this one. Perfection every time... Order the Salmon!

Cowboy Ron went with the beautifully striped Lobster Ravioli. Not too many to an order so be prepared if you are hungry. He was not so it was just perfect. 

The table shared Profiterolles and they were just enough.

I never leave this restaurant feeling cheated in my dining experience. It is moderate in price in comparison to other restaurants in the area with the same level of quality food. Always a two thumbs up from me.

No comments: