Sunday, November 25, 2012

Eating & Treating!

I am blogging via my parent's computer while in my hometown of San Juan Bautista. I have spent a few extra days visiting my family and friends after Thanksgiving. Every little do gooder needs breakfast so I met my brother, his girlfriend Kate and parent at The Happy Rooster. We enjoyed a lengthy meal over coffee and plenty of pancakes.
Then I met my sister and brother-in-law to decorate a Christams Tree for a needy family in Hollister. It was just a little something but I am sure it will make one family have a very special holiday season. So just remember the reason for the season during all the crazy shopping sessions and especially Cyber Monday tomorrow!

I will head back to my home in Southern California soon so my regular blogging will continue soon. Until squeeze your family tight and enjoy all the time you get to spend with them!

No comments: