Thursday, August 23, 2012

Cafe Firenze - Moorpark, CA

Do you remember Fabio from Top Chef? He did an outstanding job and I longed to eat his food since watching the show. I had a dentist appointment in Thousand Oaks so I would blow through Moorpark around lunch time and I was so excited to try his food.

I had to try the Creamy Lobster Bisque at least once because I am gaga for the stuff. It was tasty but it was too much, I wish it was served in a smaller portion. I filled up on it and wish that I had more self control!

I went specifically for the Burrata Cheese! Imported with arugula with sun-dried tomato, basil, 25 year aged balsamic vinegar, shaved parmesan. Holy moley, plate of goodness. This is my new version of heaven, Melissa Good Taste has finally gone green!

I want to return to this restaurant and share a meal with my husband. He always brings great insight to my meals. It is lonely eating by myself!

2 comments:

AllThingsYummy said...

I love Cafe Firenze. The butternut squash ravioli is amazing.

Melissa Good Taste said...

I can't wait to try those!