Monday, July 23, 2012

Weatherford Cafe - Weatherford, TX

Scott, Cowboy Ron and I took a drive out to the country to visit some of the best cutting ranches in the area and watch their horses work. We left our hotel at about 4:30 A.M. so by 9:00 we were famished. Scott knew of the cafe so we drove through town and got a table.

 Upon reviewing the menu we came across a fabulously exciting option...

Chicken Fried Bacon! Oh yeah. 
It actually wasn't as good as I expected. I usually like my bacon very crispy and this tended to be chewy. 

 With the bacon, they served me grits and over medium eggs.

And biscuits and gravy too! Lets just say this was a major cheat day. They do things big here in Texas!

 Scott ordered a little more normally and have tomato slices, eggs and crispy bacon. 

I must say this was a fun breakfast though. The service was great, restaurant packed and a place i wouldn't mind visiting again! 

No comments: