Thursday, July 12, 2012

On The Border - Bryant, TX

We have made it tradition when we are in Texas to dine at On The Border the first night in town. It is welcoming in many ways, they are a franchise but there is still something quite custom about every order. I like this place, a lot.

A margarita, plenty of chips and salsa and my two favorite guys: Scott and Cowboy Ron. A great meal is about to be had. Trust me on this!

Hello Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas! I am a sucker for enchiladas and seafood so when they are a combination of the two I order it. Two Jack cheese enchiladas topped with tomatillo sauce, freshly sauteed Shrimp and Lump Crab. Served with sauteed vegetables and cilantro lime rice. The beans were creamy and very comforting. The rice was so-so, I wish it had more lime and cilantro flavoring. For $12.99 you really could not get a better meal.

No comments: