Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Uncle Julio's - Fort Worth, TX

Another Fort Worth post. Another Mexican joint. But, our days are numbered in Fort Worth, I promise. No trip to Fort Worth is complete without going to Uncle Julio's, it's large parking lot makes it easy access for the cutters to pull their truck and trailers into and they are open late! The chips and salsa are very reminiscent of Chevy's. 

Top- Shelf Margaritas are no fail. Keep sipping and they will keep them coming. No harm, no foul.

I ordered the Tacos Carbon - Steak and flour Tortillas. They were blah, blah, blah. If it was
wasn't for the delicious rice and creamy guacamole I would have been so disappointed. The steak served within in the tortilla was nicely cooked and seasoned so I guess it just was laking ingredients. My bad for not reading the description before ordering. All and all, I know i will be back because we always go here at least once during our visit. Maybe I will order the nachos next time... 

No comments: