Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cracker Barrel - Benbrook, TX

We made it into Fort Worth yesterday around 5:30, put up the horses, checked into our hotel and declared ourselves famished. There was a Cracker Barrel just a few steps away so we wandered inside to get our grub on. 

Corn bread and biscuits allows are welcome at our table. I had one of each and decided that the biscuit was the clear winner. 

I never can pass up a Roast Beef Open Faced Sandwich. Comfort food on a plate. The gravy wasn't as good as I hoped but it was hot, filling and not eaten in a moving vehicle. 

My very tired hubby. He drove the entire way and was such a good sport. He put up with me and my million questions, "Would you rather... What do you like more... What is that over there..." I would like to think I was the best co-pilot ever but I am sure I am slightly annoying. He enjoyed the BLT Salad last night. I should have gotten one too.

Talk at you later bloggies!

2 comments:

JustinM said...

Liz has already informed me that we will be stopping at a Cracker Barrel - probably more than one - on our upcoming road trip.

Unknown said...

I love Cracker Barrel ;) the food is so hearty. perfect for breakfast.