Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve - 2011

I decided that I was going to send 2011 out with some sweat! I entered the 'Til the Sunset Goes Down 5K - in Ventura and I rocked it! I ran my personal best of 32 minutes. I am just getting faster and faster, you can call me "Grease Lightning" from now on. After that good sweat I needed a good dinner...

Scott and I decided to enjoy a dinner at Azu, it has kind of been our go to spot in Ojai lately. We both ordered cups of Winter Root Soup - basically all fun squashes, turnips and parsnips. It was very comforting. 

Of course I ordered the Sea Bass and Risotto. Shocker? Lol.

Scott went outside the box and ordered the Duck Quesadilla. He loved it. It was served with a salsa verde and hit the spot, fun and delicious.

Happy New Years from our family to yours!

1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

I love that you ran and wore your great shirt! Congrats on a great run.

Hope you and yours have a wonderful New Year.