Saturday, June 11, 2011

Aloha Steakhouse - Ventura, CA

Our friend Camille has been a long time waitress at Aloha Steakhouse in Ventura. A beach front location makes it a desirable location for people seeking a Happy Hour drink or a terrific supper. I was flagged down by Camille on my beach walk and made my way inside. Low and behold we ran into old time customers and our evening turned into quite the exciting night.

After way too many beers, I was famished. Clam Chowder was brought to the table quickly and I was thankful for that! The chowder is good. Better than Steamers by a long shot. Who makes the best chowder anyhow?

Camille rocked the service and our meals came out lickety split. Scott ordered the Steak Medallions and Shrimp with a Teriyaki glaze. He said the shrimp was really tasty, and the steak was ok. We were really hungry!

This is the Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi ordered by your truly. There was a Peanut and mango sauce as well as the Teriyaki glaze. Sweet and salty, my favorite.

I will definitely return to Aloha, mostly if i know if Camille is working. She is a great waitress and will make your dining experience a memorable one!

No comments: