Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yanagi Sushi - Paso Robles, CA

I go to this sushi joint for my fix every time I come to Paso. Why you ask? Because it is so good! Hello Asian cuisine here I come!

A little bit of Fried rice treated our stomach pains. We were hungry and this did the job. Almost too filling.

This, my friends, is the Perfection Roll. And it is so perfection. Deep fried, ahi, avocado, asparagus, fish roe and all the delicious sauce a person could ever desire. Please, order.

This Macadamia Roll - it was a special and I was all in because the macadamia is one of my favorite nuts. I feel bad that this was the last plate to the table because we were just too full at this point. Very tasty. I took it to go...

One of the best sushi places I have gone. Paso Robles is awesome. Visit as much as possible. Tomorrow I go to Twist Salon for a touch up to my mane. Cheers!

No comments: