Wednesday, March 9, 2011

El Vino Mexican Restaurant - Paso Robles, CA

When we walked in to the Park Street restaurant we were the only ones there. We had our choice of table and looked forward to a cold beer.

We chowed down on a few baskets of chips while we waited for our entrees. The salsa was not my favorite but it did the job.

I ordered the Scallops and Spinach Plate. It was tasty, although I probably wouldn't order it again. I tasted Krissi's enchilada and loved the sauce. So if i was to return, I would recommend that.

Blurry photo alert! I don't know what happened! This is the carne asada plate with grilled onions, avocado and refried beans.

I don't have too much to say: bad or good. I left the restaurants with mixed feelings - the food was ok, service kind of slow but the restaurant itself is so cute. I say you try this one for yourself.

No comments: