Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Artisan - Paso Robles, CA

Hello Artisan! I have been wanting to go to this restaurant for two years and I finally got my opportunity. Two nights in a row, i might add. Very excited to tell you about this one...

On night 2 at the restaurant I took my Mom. The first night Cowboy Ron treated Scott and I - thank you Cowboy Ron.

A glass of Mercy Pinot Noir. Tasty!

Fried Green Tomatoes for an appetizer. The batter was very corn mealy and the dipping sauce was a very very blue cheese sauce. Almost too cheesy.

My all time, must go to item... Crab Cakes! There was a lot of jumbo lump crab meat but they were kind of cold. I like mine hot and crispy!

Salmon for me! A tasty bearnaise sauce on top and caramelized brussel sprouts underneath. Tasty!

Dixon Lamb Rack, braised shoulder and deep fried artichokes for mom. She really enjoyed the braised shoulder.

Who doesn't love a Tiramisu Trifle? Oh my...

My personal favorite was the Creme Brulee - Pistachio, Egg Nog and Burnt Honey flavored. So good. I licked the pots clean!

All in all I enjoyed this restaurant very much. The first night I enjoyed perfectly cooked Sea Bass with Lobster Risotto. I ate every last drop! I can't wait to go back. Paso Robles here I come!!

No comments: