Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Java Kai - Hanalei Bay, HI

One of the coolest things about Hanalei Bay was the method of travel, by beach cruiser. Everything was just a short peddle away!

I noticed that this coffee house was jumpin' the first morning we were there. By the second day I wanted to see what all the hype was about. This place was great! I ordered the Macadamia Waffles - omg. I asked for more butter and syrup - what is wrong with me? I also had the Snakebite coffee which was: coffee, with extra espresso, half and half, whipped cream and a shot of raspberry syrup! Total heaven. Scott ordered a bacon, egg, lettuce and tomato sandwich on toasted with a side of fresh fruit. Just amazing. Well recommended.

1 comment:

SkippyMom said...

The food looks amazing.

Isn't a beach cruiser a fancy name for a bike, tho'? lol