Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all you fathers out there! I had a fabulous day with my family - both sides plus a family friend! Enjoy the time you have with the ones you love!

The Grey Goose was in the building...


James and little baby Fin. So cute!


Grandma Dassel and Nanny Crompton. Yes, those are their real names.


Uli and Papa. Their favorite spot.


My dad and I. Happy Fathers Day!


Heaven, aka Stuffed Peppers - my favorite thing ever!


James bbq'ing the steaks. Great job JD!


My mom's backyard. It looked extra serene today.


My Nanny :)



Our fantastic meal. Steak, sweet potato fries, potato salad, cantaloupe, asparagus, corn on the cob and an artisan salad with avocado, cranberries and candied pecans.



Family and friends.


Good old Apple Pie. We are true blue.

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND!

2 comments:

<3 Loo Hoo <3 said...

Can we get a recipe for the peppers?

foodhoe said...

oh look at the time, 11:28 am... so many minutes til lunchtime. your mother's backyard is beautiful, looks like a good time