Monday, May 11, 2009

Makeup bag!

Melissa Good Taste wears makeup, yes she does. I love it. I have tried it all. Target bargains, Department stores and Sephora finds. This is what rocks my socks lately...



Laura Mercier's Silk Creme Foundation is a rich foundation that offers full coverage. I like solid coverage. It lasts me months, I buy it at Sephora.



Chanel Powder in hard compact sets my foundation. Doesn't go on too thick, just perfect for setting.



Believe it or not, this Target find is best. Covergirl Perfect Blend Eyeliner is my go to for perfect cat eyes!



For just a kiss of color Benefit's Dallas blush is just what I am after.


Again, Covergirl comes through. This trio of brown and pinks does exactly what it is supposed to without breaking the bank.


MAC does have some normal makeup, most of it makes you look like a circus clown but... the lip liner, Cork, is just perfect.


NARS - A great brand. I would have a whole makeup bag full of it but, they are kind of pricey. The lip gloss duo is super great. Will last you months and months.


Great Sephora product! The Lash Plumper will rival any high dollar mascara. I promise. I have short, straight eyelashes and this mascara really works!


Last but not least, the most important part of my makeup routine - Eye lash curler. This also was a great find from Sephora. It is compact and does great work. Easy to use and small enough to take with you.

What is in your makeup bag?

6 comments:

pinknest said...

I love Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer, as well the face polish! And Nars lipgloss.

Quinn said...

I love that you don't have brand loyalty like I do.

I use a YSL Cover Stick, NARS Bronzer, Foundation and Blush, Sephora Mascara, Target black eyeshadow as my eyeliner, Bobbi Brown brushes, MAC eyeshadow, Shu Uemura lipstick and gloss - can I get any more diverse than that?!?! Oh, and Chanel Toner and Make-up remover

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I think I need that lip gloss duo!

Jessica@Foodmayhem said...

I have Nars lip gloss that was a gift from someone. I don't know much about make-up otherwise. =(

Stacey said...

I am happy to hear a review on Sephora's eyelash curler. I need a new one!

The Diva on a Diet said...

Oh man, my make-up bag is so full I couldn't even begin to describe the contents. I'm a make-up junkie!

Thanks so much for that mascara recommendation. I love Sephora but have never tried their mascara - and it sounds really good. Will give it a go. I also love those Nars glosses. They're the only glosses I can stand because they're not too goopy.

What a great post!