Monday, August 25, 2008

Running Rooster - Hollister, Ca


Happy Birthday Margaret! My co-workers and I all went to lunch today to celebrate! So we cruised downtown to....


The Running Rooster! Baaaaagggggggggawk! Yep, yep. The Running Rooster is located across from the Nino Building and next door to Intero to all of those who are not aware of the surroundings. There was a large group of us that went so please enjoy less talk and more photos... enjoy!









Hungry yet??? Ha haa... everything looked great right? I had the lasagna and it was a hearty portion! Probably not a smart lunch time order because I took over 3/4 of it to go. But I wanted to try it! And, I am glad I did... now my grandma will have my lovely left overs for dinner! Anyhow, Running Rooster has a fantastic selection of sandwiches, wraps, salads, burgers and other "blue plate" favorites. Go on down and check out their order number system... billiards fans will appreciate their clever system! They also have a to-go case that can really help out a mother on the go get good food into her family's tummies. Melissa Good Taste says "a-ok"

-MD

No comments: