Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Giants Game - San Francisco, Ca

So my dad wrangled up 4 tickets to the Giants game so my sister, my uncle Kenny, myself and dad pulled out of our driveway at about 5:00pm and made our way to the AT&T Park to watch the Giants play the Nationals. My dad is famous for always bringing his own snacks to the park so of course my sister tore into the licorice and salted peanuts he had in the back seat! :) We made pretty good timing and made it to our seats before the first pitch was thrown. I am going to post some pictures walking you through our night...
















So as you could see we dined on AT&T Park fare. It tasted good because we were at the ball game and were excited about being there. I ordered the Grande Nachos because I love jalapenos - the chips were a little stale but the cheese made up for it! Dip anything in nacho cheese and it will taste great! Jennifer, my dad and uncle all had Giants Dogs with all the fixings. Two large cokes and a Miller Light washed the meal down. Towards the 5th inning Jennifer and I were in need of another liquid snack so we wandered on down to the Irish Pub and sampled a Smithwicks and an Irish Coffee. Very good. On our way back to our seats we decided next time we will stick to those ever so aromatic Garlic Fries and the Clam Chowder found on the Promenade. Between the 4 of us we spent $80. Pretty typical.

The game couldn't have been better. Bengie Molina hit a two-run homer and a solo shot, Barry Zito won his second straight decision and Omar Vizquel added an RBI double. Aaron Rowand's RBI single in the eighth provided an insurance run. My sister and I would like to consider ourselves the good luck charm that the Giants needed last night!

- MD

No comments: